Looking for a speaker on eating disorders, healthy body image, or rejecting diet culture? You’re in the right place!
As an eating disorder advocate, I love educating people about eating disorders, including how we can prevent them and how we can heal from them or support someone else who is struggling.
I am also passionate about challenging diet culture and society’s beauty obsession, because we need to start redefining female worthiness. To that end, I also speak or lead workshops to help promote self-confidence and body acceptance in women and teens.
I have been a radio show guest on Reinvention Radio on KLVZ 810am Denver. See below for audio from the shows or check them out on my YouTube channel.
- Eating Disorder Basics: What They Are, How They Develop, What to Do About Them
- My Personal Story of Eating Disorder Recovery
- Food Freedom vs. Diet Culture
- Creating a Better Body Image
- The Role of Faith in Eating Disorder Recovery
- Or I can speak on a topic tailored to your audience!
Please contact me with details about group size, topic, and format for more information about pricing. Call (720) 252-2908 or contact me.