Cherie has been a guest on several amazing podcasts to talk about a variety of issues related to food and body freedom.
- Soul Sessions with Jodi Gale (Is Noom a Diet?) – Coming Soon!
- The Intuitively You Podcast with Jenn Baswick, RD (Overcoming the Fear of Weight Gain)
- The Kitchen Table Podcast with Alicia Brown, RDN (How to Deal with Weight Gain)
- Diet Culture with Dani Castellano, Clinical Dietitian
- The Building Better Humans Podcast with Lynnly Wood (Part 1 – Food Shaming & Emotional Eating)
- The Building Better Humans Podcast with Lynnly Wood (Part 2 – Intuitive Eating)
- The Daily Dietitian Podcast with Stacy Mitchell, RDN, LD, CPT (Food Therapy and Body Acceptance)
- The Kitchen Table Podcast with Alicia Brown, RDN (Seeking Safety, Control and Security in Our Bodies)
Looking for a speaker on eating disorders, healthy body image, or rejecting diet culture? You’re in the right place!
As an eating disorder advocate, Cherie Miller, LPC loves educating people about eating disorders, including how we can prevent them and how we can heal from them or support someone else who is struggling.
She is also passionate about challenging diet culture and society’s beauty obsession, because we need to start redefining female worthiness. To that end, she also speaks about and lead workshops to help promote self-confidence and body acceptance in women and teens.
- Eating Disorder Basics: What They Are, How They Develop, What We Can Do About Them
- My Personal Story of Eating Disorder Recovery
- Food Freedom vs. Diet Culture
- Creating a Better Body Image
- The Role of Faith in Eating Disorder Recovery
- Or a topic tailored to your audience!
Cherie was a repeat radio show guest on Reinvention Radio on KLVZ 810am Denver. You can listen here: