Looking for a speaker on eating disorders, healthy body image, or rejecting diet culture? You’re in the right place!
As an eating disorder advocate, Cherie Miller, LPC loves educating people about eating disorders, including how we can prevent them and how we can heal from them or support someone else who is struggling.
She is also passionate about challenging diet culture and society’s beauty obsession, because we need to start redefining female worthiness. To that end, she also speaks about and lead workshops to help promote self-confidence and body acceptance in women and teens.
- Eating Disorder Basics: What They Are, How They Develop, What We Can Do About Them
- My Personal Story of Eating Disorder Recovery
- Food Freedom vs. Diet Culture
- Creating a Better Body Image
- The Role of Faith in Eating Disorder Recovery
- Or a topic tailored to your audience!
She has been a podcast guest on The Kitchen Table Podcast with Alicia Brown, RDN (listen here) and was a repeat radio show guest on Reinvention Radio on KLVZ 810am Denver. She has also spoken to high school and college groups, as well as parent groups.
Check out her podcast and radio appearances on YouTube: