Did you you know?
Disordered eating affects up to 20% of college-aged females. You’re not alone, and we’re here to help!
Who is this College-Aged Nutrition Group right for?
If you’re in or starting college and are…
- often filled with anxiety about food
- struggling with disliking your body
- stressed about meals at the dining hall
- confused by all the advice out there about nutrition
Then this group is for you!
We’re going to cover topics like…
- understanding disordered eating
- looking out for sneaky diet culture traps
- what is proper nutrition for a college student
- how to navigate stressful situations like dining halls and sororities
I can’t make your classes easier or get your roommate to stop snoring, but I can help you gain confidence around food!~ Group Leader and Dietitian Maven, Tess Patterson, MS, RD, LD
The first group starts Sept 14, 2022
Where: Virtually over Zoom
When: 1 hour on Wednesdays @ 2pm MST | 3pm CST | 4pm PST | 5pm EST
How much does the College Nutrition Group cost?
Cost: $30 per group
***Current Food Freedom Therapy™️ clients can receive a 25% discount. Ask your therapist or dietitian about the discount.