Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our clients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
- We as a staff are maintaining safe distancing and ask clients to do the same.
- We ask anyone who has symptoms to not come in to the office. Your session can be rescheduled or changed to a telehealth appointment.
- We ask that if you have been exposed to someone with (or suspected of having) COVID-19, that you not come in to the office.
- Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
- Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the waiting area and therapy rooms.
- We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
- Physical contact is not permitted.
- Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
- Common areas are disinfected throughout and at the end of each day.
- At this time, masks are not required of either clients or staff but that is subject to change. If you would prefer your provider to wear a mask and they are not, please have a conversation with them about your concerns.
Changes to this Statement
Food Freedom Therapy reserves the right to change these Policies. We will notify you about significant changes.
Food Freedom Therapy welcomes your questions or comments regarding these Policies.
Food Freedom Therapy
920 S. Main Street, #198
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Effective as of August 11, 2021