First, you might be wondering, “Is this program right for me?”
Well, in the last 6 months, have you…
- Compared yourself to other girls and women and felt inferior or insecure?
- Opted out of events, activities, or opportunities because you felt self-conscious about your appearance?
- Spent too much time and energy worrying about the way you look?
- Felt defined by your body and your appearance, but want to find power beyond those things?
If you answered yes to even 1 of these questions, this program is for you! In 10 short weeks, you could change how you see yourself and show up in your life!
I know it might seem impossible, but you don’t have to keep being miserable in your body and sitting on the sidelines. This program is the roadmap out of that!
About the Body Image Resilience Program
In a world where most girls and women live in a very uncomfortable “comfort zone” of body shame, anxiety, and fixation on appearance, the Body Image Resilience Program will help you find peace and purpose. This program uses the research-based Beauty Redefined curriculum developed by Lexie Kite, PhD and Lindsay Kite, PhD, authors of More than a Body.
Imagine getting dressed without worrying so much about what people will think. Imagine being okay with whatever YOU see in the mirror.
This 10-week program walks you and other participants on a similar journey to body image resilience by:
- recognizing harmful messages in media and culture about female bodies;
- reflecting on the ways those ideals have impacted your life;
- redefining the ways you think about beauty, health and individual worth; and
- developing resilience through your own path that utilizes four sources of power.
What is included in the program…
This is a 10-week program that includes:
- Video courses – Taught by Lexie Kite, PhD and Lindsay Kite, PhD (text and audio formats are also available)
- Participant workbooks – 52-page booklets that include key points of each unit, challenges, surveys and reflection prompts
- Weekly group sessions – Virtual meetings with your program leader and other program participants to go over that week’s content, ask questions, and to apply the principles on a deeper level.
What participants have reported after going through this program…
This course has yielded incredible results for hundreds of girls and women! It is shown to help participants:
- Develop a powerful sense of purpose and self-worth outside of appearance
- Gain confidence and live without constant body monitoring
- Decrease body shame and increase body acceptance
- Improve understanding of health and fitness outside of objectifying and appearance-based terms
- Increase feelings of self-compassion and decrease self-comparison
- Change the way you view media and be a more conscious media consumer
Are you ready to improve your body image?
For the price of $449, only about $45 a week, you will finally move forward in healing your body shame and living a life of freedom! (Payment plan available)
Does the Body Image Resilience Program really work?
Feedback from participants indicates that it does!
+ 80% of women who have completed this course report being extremely likely to recommend it to a friend or loved one.
+ 77% of participants reported greater feelings of compassion toward themselves and less self-comparison with others.
+ 75% of participants reported the program helped them better understand and achieve health and fitness.
How much does the Body Image Resilience Program cost?
The cost of the program is $449, which covers the videos, cost of materials and 10 group sessions with your coach.
A payment plan is now available, which includes a $149 deposit to cover material costs, then 10 weekly payments of just $30.
Clients who are doing therapy or coaching with Food Freedom Therapy™ during the program are eligible for a $75 discount. Ask your coach or therapist for the discount code!
What’s the format of the Body Image Resilience Program?
This is a 10-week program that includes:
Video courses – Taught by Lexie Kite, PhD and Lindsay Kite, PhD (text and audio formats are also available)
Participant workbooks – 52-page booklets that include key points of each unit, challenges, surveys and reflection prompts
Weekly group sessions – Virtual meetings with your program leader and other program participants to go over that week’s content, ask questions, and to apply the principles on a deeper level. Weekly virtual meetings will be Tuesday nights at 8pm EST / 7pm CST / 6pm MST / 5pm PST starting August 3, 2021.
When does the next program start?
The next program will start in either December 2021 or January 2022.
Can I do the Body Image Resilience Program on my own without the weekly sessions?
We encourage you to commit to the weekly sessions because as this program was developed and tested, feedback from course participants showed that an online support component was a great asset to magnifying the impact of this program. It allows for deeper engagement, personalization, and opportunities to question and challenge ideas as a group. Participants reported that the online sessions gave them needed accountability to stick with the course and resilience process. And lastly, guidance from a skilled coach or licensed therapist specializing in body image is also helpful!
I feel like I know a lot about body image already. Will I learn anything new?
We believe you will. The curriculum is based on the doctoral research of Dr. Lexie Kite and Dr. Lindsay Kite, authors of More Than a Body and founders of Beauty Redefined. Within academic research and popular social media activism, the work of the Kites through Beauty Redefined is pioneering the work of body image resilience that actually changes lives and improves body image. The theoretical model of body image resilience, developed by the Kites, forms the foundation of this course and is shown to be a game-changer for girls and women living in a culture of objectification in all its forms. So yes, we believe you will learn new things about body image resilience in general and about your own skills and strengths to achieve body image resilience as you participate in this program!
What ages are appropriate for the Body Image Resilience Program?
This course has been designed for ages 18+. We do not discuss, display, or write about anything explicit, though we do discuss “objectification” and the evidence of objectification, like assault and abuse.
Who will be my group leader?
Currently, our amazing Food Freedom Coach, Lynnly Wood, MA is leading the group meetings.
How do I sign up?
Click below to fill out the RSVP form and get on our list!