Welcome! I’m Cherie, an anti-diet counselor who specializes in helping people make peace with food and their bodies. I’m so glad you’re here, because I know that even daring to hope that recovery from an eating disorder is possible is one of the hardest parts of getting better. For a long time, I didn’t believe I could recover, and I’ve heard the same from my clients at points in their journey, so I understand that skepticism.
But, thankfully, we were wrong—I and so many others have recovered.
And so can you.
Whether you’re just starting your eating disorder recovery, or you’ve been in therapy for your eating disorder before and it didn’t help as much as you’d hoped, I can help you finally overcome your struggles with food, depression, anxiety, body image, and insecurity.
I might be the right eating disorder counselor for you if any of these sound familiar:
- You don’t allow yourself to eat many foods that you consider “bad”
- You go back and forth between dieting and overeating
- You get anxious about, and maybe even avoid, social situations where there will be food
- You dislike your body and would do anything to change it
- Your anxiety about things interferes with your sleep, social life, or day-to-day functioning
- You have obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) issues
- You feel depressed and sometimes wonder if life is worth all the struggle
- You struggle with perfectionism that keeps you from ever feeling good enough
Dear one, spending all your time and energy worrying about food is NOT the life you deserve. Recovery will not be an easy or quick process (you’ll find I’m a very honest therapist!), but recovery IS possible.
Click here to schedule an appointment through my online client portal.SCHEDULE AN APPT
Eating disorder therapy in Southlake, Texas (teletherapy available to anyone in Texas) for Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating Disorder, Orthorexia, OSFED, ARFID and other disordered eating issues.
I’m so glad you found my site, and I’d love to hear from you, so shoot me an email. You can also sign up for my newsletters below or follow me on Instagram or Facebook for pro-recovery support and inspiration.